If your gas appliances aren’t working efficiently, it could be a safety hazard. It is important gas appliances are operating in accordance with safety guidelines.
Gas appliances can cause household fires as well as pollute your home with dangerous fumes such as carbon monoxide.
An unsafe gas heater is a major cause of household fires and can pollute your property with dangerous fumes such as carbon monoxide.
A thorough service of the gas heater by a licensed gasfitter is the best way to prepare for winter and ensure the heater is operating efficiently and safely in the property.
Installing a carbon monoxide detector provides increased protection for your family.
Carbon Monoxide is a poisonous gas. Any fuel burning appliance can produce CO emissions which are colourless, odorless and tasteless. The only way to detect carbon monoxide is by installing a CO alarm.
Our qualified and licensed gasfitters can install a battery operated CO detector and ensure it is operating properly.
- Gas appliance servicing
- Gas appliance repairs
- Gas stove, gas cook top or gas oven
- Gas hot water heater
- Gas space heater
- Gas BBQ
- Gas safety checks
- Carbon monoxide testing
- Gas leak detection
- Gas pressure
- LPG service, install, repairs, conversions
- Converting LPG to natural gas (or opposite)
- Certificate of compliance
- Extensions of gas mains